Here are some features of Clojure programing language:
1) Immutable Data Structures: Clojure emphasizes immutability. By default, its data structures (like lists, vectors, maps, and sets) are immutable. This promotes safer concurrency and helps developers reason about their code more effectively.
2) Functional Programming: Clojure encourages functional programming paradigms. It provides a rich set of higher-order functions and supports operations like map, reduce, and filter natively.
3) Concurrency and Parallelism: Clojure offers a set of tools for dealing with mutable state in a concurrent program, including atoms, agents, refs, and vars, all of which use software transactional memory or other synchronization primitives.
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH:
Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
In the navigation pane, choose Instances.
Select the instance and choose Connect.
Choose SSH Client
Copy the SSH command and paste it into the terminal.
ssh rocky@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows an access denied message run the following command, then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Once launched in the Amazon EC2 Service, please connect to the instance via an SSH client using the ec2-user with the key pair associated at launch. Once connected as the ec2-user user, you will be able to sudo to the root user
Step 2. Verify the installation
Follow the steps to verify the Tcl installation
1. Login with ssh
2. Type the below command to check version
clojure -e '(clojure-version)'
You will see the responses as shown below.
How to use Tcl language in the terminal:
1. After connecting with ssh write the below command:
sudo nano helloworld.clj
2. After that paste the code in the file given below :
(println "Hello, World!")
3. Run the below command:
4. If you get the Hello, World! in output then your Tcl is working properly.
To monitor and assess application functions:-
a. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
b. Choose Instances and select your launched instance.
c. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
For information about how to use the application, please visit: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/clojure/index.htm
For detailed information about managing and requesting increased service please visit: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html