No symbols: The symbols like semicolons, parenthesis, and curly braces do not play any role in CoffeeScript. Instead of these, whitespaces are used to differentiate the code inside functions, loops, etc.
Maintainable: CoffeeScript provides the concept of aliases for many operators which makes code understandable easy, and readable. It becomes easy to maintain programs written in CoffeeScript.
Reliable: CoffeeScript is a reliable and safe programming language to make dynamic web pages.
Here are some of the key features of the CoffeeScript programming language:
Clean and Readable Syntax
Implicit Returns and Function Binding
List Comprehensions and Array Slicing
Existential Operator and Chained Comparisons
Classes and Class Inheritance
To choose a Region follow the below step:
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Choose a service to go to that service's console.
3. In the navigation bar, choose the name of the currently displayed Region. Then choose the Region to which you want to switch.
Step instructions for how to assess and monitor the health and proper function of the application:
1. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
2. Choose Instance and select your launched instance.
3. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH:
Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
In the navigation pane, choose Instances.
Select the instance and choose Connect.
Choose SSH Client.
Copy the SSH command and paste it into the terminal.
ssh ec2-user@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows an access denied message run the following command, then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Once launched in the Amazon EC2 Service, please connect to the instance via an SSH client using the ec2-user with the key pair associated at launch. Once connected as the ec2-user user, you will be able to sudo to the root user
Step 2. Verify the installation:
Follow the steps to verify the CoffeeScript installation
1. Login with ssh
2. Type the below command to check the version
3. To check the version :
How to use Verilog in the terminal:
1. After connecting with ssh write the below command:
sudo nano helloworld.coffee
2. Paste the following code into the file:
3. After that use the below command :
The output "Hello, World!" should appear in your terminal. That's it! You have successfully printed "Hello, World" using Coffee in the terminal.
4. After using the above command then verify written the below command mentioned below image:
To monitor and assess application functions:-
a. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
b. Choose Instances and select your launched instance.
c. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
For detailed information about managing and requesting increased service please visit: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html