Drupal is an open-source and popular content management tool that is the foundation of many websites across the internet. It has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security. Flexibility and modularity are some of the core principles that set it apart from the rest.
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH
In a terminal window, use the ssh command to connect to the instance. You specify the user name for your instance, and the public DNS name or IPv6 address for your instance, the path and file name of the private key (.pem).
ssh ubuntu@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows access denied message run the following command , then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Step 2. Verify the installation
Follow the steps to verify the installation and Login
1. Get your database password through ssh login, it will shown on ssh page.
2. Go to Browser and type http://your_ip_adress/drupal, you will see the page shown below
and choose language and save & continue.
3. Enter your database name - drupal , database username- drupal_user , database
4. Drupal is installing, see the page shown below.
5. Fill the information and click save and continue
6. Dashboard will appear, see the page show below.