Joomla is an content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. It has thousands of free extensions and templates allowing you to customize your site to fit your specific needs.
Easy configurable AMI with pre-installed Joomla
INSTALLATION VIA AWS MARKETPLACE
Kindly click on the below link to install the server via AWS Marketplace:
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions:
Step 1. Connect to SSH
In a terminal window, use the ssh command to connect to the instance. You specify the user name for your instance, and the public DNS name or IPv6 address for your instance, the path and file name of the private key (.pem).
ssh ubuntu@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows access denied message run the following command , then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Step 2. Login via Instance ID
Follow the steps to login and open joomla
1. Go to browser and open http://<your-ip-address>/joomla
Enter the required details and click on Setup Login Data.
2. Enter the required details and click on Button given below.
3. Enter the Username- root and password - <Instance_ID> and database-name - joomla
4. Click on Complete & Open Admin .
5. Enter the login details.
6. Dashboard open as shown below: