Pascal is an Algol-based language and includes many constructs of Algol. Algol 60 is a subset of Pascal. Pascal offers several data types and programming structures. It is easy to understand and maintain the Pascal programs.
Pascal has grown in popularity in the teaching and academics arena for various reasons:
Easy to learn.
It produces transparent, efficient and reliable programs.
It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
Features of the Pascal Language
Pascal has the following features −
Pascal is a strongly typed language.
It offers extensive error checking.
It offers several data types like arrays, records, files and sets.
It offers a variety of programming structures.
It supports structured programming through functions and procedures.
It supports object-oriented programming.
To choose a Region follow the below step:
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Choose a service to go to that service's console.
3. In the navigation bar, choose the name of the currently displayed Region. Then choose the Region to which you want
Step instructions for how to assess and monitor the health and proper function of the application:
1. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
2. Choose Instance and select your launched instance.
3. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH:
Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
In the navigation pane, choose Instances.
Select the instance and choose Connect.
Choose SSH Client
Copy the SSH command and paste it into the terminal.
ssh ubuntu@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows an access denied message run the following command, then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Once launched in the Amazon EC2 Service, please connect to the instance via an SSH client using the ec2-user with the key pair associated at launch. Once connected as the ec2-user user, you will be able to sudo to the root user
Step 2. Verify the installation
Follow the steps to verify the Pascal installation
1. Login with ssh
2. Type the below command to check the version
How to use Pascal in the terminal:
1. After connecting with ssh write the below command:
sudo vi hello.pas
3. Paste the following code into the file: :
program HelloWorld; begin writeln('Hello, world!'); end.
2. After that use the below command :
3. Then run the below command :
The output "Hello World" should appear in your terminal.
That's it! You have successfully printed "Hello, World!" using Pascal in the terminal.
4. After using the above command then write the below command mentioned the below image:
To monitor and assess application functions:-
a. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
b. Choose Instances and select your launched instance.
c. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
For detailed information on how to use this application please visit: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/pascal/index.htm
For detailed information about managing and requesting increased service please visit: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html