The PII-Detector is a Python based service for detecting PII(Personal Identifiable Information) entities(Recognizers) in text. It comes with a set of predefined recognizers.
List of supported recognizers available globally:
1. CREDIT_CARD - A credit card number is between 12 to 19 digits.
2. DATE_TIME - Absolute or relative dates or periods or times smaller than a day.
3. EMAIL_ADDRESS - An email address identifies an email box to which email messages are delivered
4. IP_ADDRESS - An Internet Protocol (IP) address (either IPv4 or IPv6).
5. LOCATION - Name of politically or geographically defined location (cities, provinces, countries, international regions, bodies of water, mountains
6. PERSON - A full person name, which can include first names, middle names or initials, and last names.
7. PHONE_NUMBER - A telephone number
8. URL - A URL (Uniform Resource Locator), unique identifier used to locate a resource on the Internet
9. Acceptable Files - This application can give you analysis of the following file - *.csv, *.pdf *.txt, *.json, *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlxs, *.zip.
Easy configurable AMI with pre-installed PII Detector on Ubuntu Server 22.04
INSTALLATION VIA AWS MARKETPLACE
Kindly click on the below link to install the server via AWS Marketplace:
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH
In a terminal window, use the ssh command to connect to the instance. You specify the user name for your instance, and the public DNS name or IPv6 address for your instance, the path and file name of the private key (.pem).
ssh ubuntu@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows access denied message run the following command , then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Step 2. Verify Installation
Enter the IP Address in the address bar
Enter the username- admin and password - <AWS Instance_id>
After Login you will see the below screen