The scheme is an excellent language in which to learn the principles of most programming languages. It has a small syntax and abstracts the programmer far enough away from the machine to express algorithms and ideas simply and concisely.
The scheme is frequently praised for its uniform syntax. It is an expressive syntax that can not only be used to write computer programs but can also be easily read and interpreted by other programs. In fact, some Scheme implementations that are written in Scheme operate through metacircular evaluation.
To choose a Region follow the below step:
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Choose a service to go to that service's console.
3. In the navigation bar, choose the name of the currently displayed Region. Then choose the Region to which you want to switch.
Step instructions for how to assess and monitor the health and proper function of the application:
1. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
2. Choose Instance and select your launched instance.
3. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
To verify the installation, follow the below instructions
Step 1. Connect to SSH:
Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
In the navigation pane, choose Instances.
Select the instance and choose Connect.
Choose SSH Client.
Copy the SSH command and paste it into the terminal.
ssh admin@publicIP -i [Path of key pair file]
If it shows an access denied message run the following command, then run the above command again to connect via ssh.
chmod 400 [Path of key pair file]
Once launched in the Amazon EC2 Service, please connect to the instance via an SSH client using the ec2-user with the key pair associated at launch. Once connected as the ec2-user user, you will be able to sudo to the root user
Step 2. Verify the installation:
Follow the steps to verify the scheme installation
1. Login with ssh
2. Type the below command to check the version
3. To check the version :
How to use scheme in the terminal:
1. After connecting with ssh write the below command:
sudo nano helloworld.scm
2. Paste the following code into the file:
(display "Hello, World!") (newline)
3. After that use the below command :
The output "Hello, World!" should appear in your terminal. That's it! You have successfully printed "Hello, World" using a scheme in the terminal.
5. After using the above command then verify written the below command mentioned below image:
To monitor and assess application functions:-
a. Navigate to your Amazon EC2 console and verify that you're in the correct region.
b. Choose Instances and select your launched instance.
c. Select the server to display your metadata page and choose the Status checks tab at the bottom of the page to review if your status checks passed or failed.
For detailed information on how to use this application please visit: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Scheme_Programming
For detailed information about managing and requesting increased service please visit: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html